Why Hiring an Arborist for Tree Service?
Our arborist at tree service are specialists in the care of individual trees. Arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns/ Well cared for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, is dangerous work. Tree work should only be done by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Services that our arborists provide:
Our arborist can provide a variety of services to help maintain your valuable investment.
1. Pruning Trees
Our arborist can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees. These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other (crossing or interfering branches)
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows or obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs.
- Creating a better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. Our arborist can help decide whether or not a tree should be removed. Our arborist has the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is generally recommended when:
- The tree is dead or dying.
- The tree is considered irreparably hazardous.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning.
- The tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
- The tree is to be replaced with a more suitable specimen.
- The tree needs to be removed to allow for new construction.
3. Emergency Tree Care
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fail, often landing on homes, cars, other structures or other trees. The weight of storm-damaged trees is tremendous and they are very dangerous to remove or trim. Our arborist can assist in performing the emergency tree care in a safe manner while reducing further risk of damage to your property.